Thanks for visiting!
The Speech and Language Center exists to meet the needs of children of all ages with developmental delays and/or disorders involving communication, social emotional delays, feeding/eating disorders and cognitive deficits.
The center providers Speech Therapy as well as Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy!
- Articulation/ Apraxia
- Phonological disorders
- Oral motor disorders
- Autism Spectrum/ Pragmatic disorders
- Receptive/Expressive delay/disorder
- Social/Emotional delays
- Augmentative Alternative Communication devices
- Feeding and Swallowing dysfunction
- English as a Second Language
- Motor Planning
- Physical Delays/Disorders
- Fine Motor Delays Delete
- Cognitive Deficits
- Sensory Processing Disorders
- Behavioral Support
To learn more, contact us today!
We have MOVED! Our new physical address is 4812 Santana Circle.
Now Enrolling for Fall Sessions.
Our Fall Session will start August 7th.
Morning and afternoon sessions available for ages 2-5 years of age.
SOCIAL GROUPS-- Now ENROLLING!
All Ages, 5 years and up.
Private individual therapy sessions offered for all ages of development. Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapy.
Please inquire for more info.